Friday, April 3, 2009

After a Workshop

"Floating Fuschia"


"Floating Fuschia Too"


"Gulp"


"Caged"


"Hornbill"


"Curious"

"Disproportion in Colour"

A couple of weeks ago I attended PCC's Basic Photography workshop. The units I took in college are yellowing with age in the obsolete shelf in my head. A refresher was most welcome and I'm sure glad a was able to find time for it. There will be a number of workshops this summer and I am looking forward to attending them all. All these workshops better improve my skills otherwise they will prove to be waste of time in epic proportions.

Anyway, above are some of the shots I took after the workshop. D' Family park in Talamban has a lagoon and a mini zoo. It was a worthwhile Saturday. A few more of workshops and I'll be a legend. Hehehe! Oh pull that brow down! Dreaming is free and this is called "dream abuse".

3 comments:

Photoblogger said...

Lol at your post. nothing to lose in dreaming ryt? Anyway, great framing with the Buceros Hydrcorax(Hornbill)!

May I ask, what lens were you using?

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Kit lens 18-55mm and Sigma 70-300mm

Kcalpesh said...

Beautiful colors and very sharp images! Your photography is simply amazing!

 
ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6 ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6