Monday, March 9, 2009

Cebu Heritage


"Faking Sunrise"

I had to be up at 4 am for a street photography fun shoot organized by PCC (Photographer's Club of Cebu) last Saturday. I had a great time despite my lack of sleep. I'll post more photos when I get a chance to tinker with them. In the mean time feast your eyes on the photo above.

It's the silhouette of the Cebu Heritage Monument. Done with 5 photographs, auto-stitched and auto-aligned via CS3. Cropped to define the edges and color matched with a photo of a sunset. This photo was taken at 7 in the morning when it was almost impossible to get silhouettes. The details of the monument were evident the original photographs. I used curves to hide the details and bring out the silhouette. I hope I was able to fake sunrise. What do you think?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6 ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6