Monday, February 23, 2009

Floralized

I dedicated my Sunday to Fort of San Pedro in downtown Cebu. Cebu has been my home for over 2 years yet I have not seen much of downtown. My next posts will most likely feature the City's must sees. You will see what the port is all about in my succeeding entries. I took this chance to feature the flowers that litter the site. Unless you're "The Crow" or the devil, these images are delighting to see.

"Budding Beauty"

"The Color Violet" LOL

"Color Sampler"

"Hot Flashes"

"Petal Pop"

"Micro Bouquet"

"Pink Swirl"

"Pinkquisite"


Do note that these photographs were take on a windy day. Just when you thought stationary objects are the easiest to shoot the wind turn them into kids on speed. All of the following photographs were taken in Speed Priority, WB: either Cloudy or Shade.

2 comments:

betchai said...

wow, what amazing photos. yes, it is so hard to take picture when it is so windy, and your pictures came out so vivid and so beautiful despite the challenge of the wind.

roentare said...

The floral images have a very careful control depth of field. Beautiful and artistic. I love it simply the best!

 
ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6 ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6