Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Stolen Bride

New Orleans has its surprises. As I walked around Bourbon St. in the French Quarter I chanced upon a pre-wedding shoot. I was glad the photographers did not mind me taking these shots. I used my 300 mm lens from across the street attempting to be less invasive. I have never photographed a bride before and it was a rare opportunity so I went for it. The angles are not perfect but considering I had not business taking these pictures I think they came out great. I was glad she took notice of me and gave me a couple of glances and even a smile. Who ever this bride is, "Best wishes to you." If anyone of you knows who this stunning bride is, give me a holler so I could personally send her a thank you note.

1 comment:

roentare said...

Your photography is quite something. I love your unique vision in this one

 
ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6 ss_blog_claim=8141946163c2eb4dfda13bdc7569f3f6